Get a nightlife! Be a bartender! Meet people!
Boston Bartenders School Graduates Get Great Jobs!!!
- Boston Bartenders Schools of America are independently owned schools of a franchise. The owners are on the premises, greeting students, instructing them and guiding them with placement assistance.
- As part of a franchise any student who attends our school would be welcome to free refresher courses and placement assistance at any of the Boston Bartenders Schools in New England.
- We have been in business over 35 years and are growing.
- We offer regional, and national placement assistance.
- We are affiliated with over 110 bartending schools across the nation. Our affiliation is beneficial for our students because our affiliate schools across the country offer placement assistance to you when you move to another region/area.
- We would love for you to come in and visit our campus. Watch a class and you will see why the Boston Bartenders School has the number 1 reputation in the industry. Our training is excellent, our instructors are approved, and we choose instructors who have experience in all areas of bartending. Our students gain a great insight into the industry from such experienced and diverse instructors.
Choose A Location Above To View A Calendar
With Class Dates & Times!
Classes start each week!
- Day classes: 9:00 – 5:00 Monday through Thursday – for 1 week.
- Evening classes: 6:00 – 10:00 Monday through Thursday – for 2 weeks.
- Saturday classes: 9:00 – 4:30 for 4 weeks.
Day, Evening, Saturday & flex
Real Pub Atmosphere.
Students must be 18 years of age or older (MA and NH requirement)
Still Thinking? - Compare Schools!
Hello Dean and Linda,
I completed your course last week in Nashua. Want to express to you that I think that Mike Cox is a real asset to your school. His energy and enthusiasm were contagious! He kept his students interested and delivered information in a manner that was palatable and memorable. Please send him my thanks.