Bartending Course Outline
Take a moment to view our bartending course outline & topics below
Boston Bartenders School Course Topics Include:
- Freestyle hand pouring, these skills clearly distinguish a professional bartender from an amateur.
- One and Two handed pours.
- Daily opening and closing duties.
- Learn about the different spirits and their histories.
- Proper wine service.
- Blended frozen drinks.
- Fruit garnish preparation.
- Alcohol awareness training, “TIPS”. Classes available online & on school premises. (minimal extra one-time charge)
- Customer service skills
- Career development; Interviewing techniques, Job placement assistance.
- Professionalism and ethics.
Advantages of our Bartending Course:
- Our course is designed for you to spend 75%-80% of your training time behind the bar, practicing the exciting art of mixology.
- Our objective is to teach you the skills and knowledge of mixology so you can be a competent bartender. No knowledge needed. We will teach you all you need to know to be successfully bartend.
- At our schools, you will use the same equipment and tools professional bartenders use.
- Unlimited training hours and testing.
- Our schools have an open door policy, which means that any student may come in and practice mixing drinks during any class; day, evening, or Saturday. Free Lifetime Refresher courses.
- We strive to create a fun and exciting learning environment.
- The manual was written and designed by owners/managers in the industry throughout New England. These experienced people know what bartenders need to learn to be successful. It is an easy to read manual with fantastic illustrations. Our drink list consists of the most popular up-to-date recipes.
- Designed in conjuntion with the industry leader.
- Local and national placement assistance guaranteed.
- Local establishments contact the Boston Bartending Schools each month looking for our trained bartenders.
- State approved certification, resume, bartenders ID card.
Choose A Location Above To View A Calendar
With Class Dates & Times!
Classes start each week!
- Day classes: 9:00 – 5:00 Monday through Thursday – for 1 week.
- Evening classes: 6:00 – 10:00 Monday through Thursday – for 2 weeks.
- Saturday classes: 9:00 – 4:30 for 4 weeks.
Day, Evening, Saturday & flex
Real Pub Atmosphere.
Students must be 18 years of age or older (MA and NH requirement)
Still Thinking? - Compare Schools!
Just wanted to drop you a line and express my complete satisfaction with the Boston Bartenders School. I am buying a Tiki Bar and Grill in Fl and I know that the information I received thru this course will increase my bottom line immediately.
The Instructor “Mike” is “Top Notch”. His 30 years of experience has given us an edge in managing our Bar.
I would highly recommend this course to Bar Owners across New England. It was worth every penny!
Tom & Lauren Arnold